Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by yerra ramesh <ye...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/22 06:30:06 UTC

Acessing service deployed on Apache server from VisualBasic

hi all,
i have installed MSSOAP 2.0 toolkit and i could able to execute services
deployed on the MSSOAP server using WSDLs.
i have deployed a simple sevice (whose method which returns me a string ) on
apache soap server.This is working fine with
java client. when i tried to access this service on APACHE soap server from
VB client in the same way as described in the
samples of MSSOAP, i got an error saying no deserialiser not found. This is
becuase the soap envelop sent by java client & vb
client are not matching .can anybody help me in this issue.

VB code to access the deployed service

Dim soapClient1
Set soapClient1 = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
soapClient1.mssoapinit "http://localhost:8080/soap/APACHESUM.WSDL", "", "",
""

in the WSDL , i have changed the end piont URL to
"http://localhost:8070/soap/servlet/rpcrouter"

THANX in advance

regards ,
ramesh

Re: Acessing service deployed on Apache server from VisualBasic

Posted by Nicholas Quaine <nq...@soapuser.com>.
try using the low level API to MS SOAP (no wsdl) as described in this
tutorial
http://www.soapuser.com/client4.html

regards,
Nicholas Quaine