Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/03 16:18:54 UTC

Building Bonjour discovery fails.. on linux

Hi guys,

building the RSA fails for me. I am on Ubuntu x64. Am I missing a
library or can I disable the module so I can tryout the RSA calculator
demo?

bramk@dabbert:~/Projects/Apache/code/celix-trunk/build$ make
[  0%] Built target bundles
[  5%] Built target celix_utils
[ 37%] Built target celix_framework
[ 41%] Built target topology_manager
[ 47%] Built target remote_service_admin_http
[ 50%] Built target remote_service_admin_shm
[ 52%] Built target discovery_slp
[ 52%] Building C object
remote_services/discovery_bonjour/CMakeFiles/discovery_bonjour.dir/private/src/discovery.c.o
/home/bramk/Projects/Apache/code/celix-trunk/remote_services/discovery_bonjour/private/src/discovery.c:33:20:
fatal error: dns_sd.h: No such file or directory
 #include <dns_sd.h>
                    ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [remote_services/discovery_bonjour/CMakeFiles/discovery_bonjour.dir/private/src/discovery.c.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [remote_services/discovery_bonjour/CMakeFiles/discovery_bonjour.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks!

Regards,
Bram

Re: Building Bonjour discovery fails.. on linux

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the bug and workaround. I'll try to look into it and make some
more configuration options for the CMake config.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis

Re: Building Bonjour discovery fails.. on linux

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.