Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@erp.tw> on 2006/03/02 09:44:05 UTC

An Auto-gen for cform

Hi!

We develop a autogen system for cform by using eclipse plugin
"HibernateSynchronizer", to increase the developing speed and make cform
more easier.

Dept_model.xml is the DB describe file(by hibernate style)

the things you need to do is adding some meta field to set the field
property.

Dept_model.xml is the form defination library autogened by our template of
HibernateSynchronizer.
Dept_binding.xml is the binding defination library autogened by our template
of HibernateSynchronizer.
Dept_template.xml is the template defination library autogened by our
template of HibernateSynchronizer.

DepartmentEditor_model.xml is the example of form defination.
DepartmentEditor_binding.xml is the example of form defination.
DepartmentEditor_template.xml is the example of form defination.

If you think this is a good for cocoon, we're pleasure to donate it to
cocoon.

Best Regards

johnson