Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/04 17:06:57 UTC

[OT] Javapolis 2006

Hey, any of you attending to Javapolis 2006 next month in Antwerp. I
will be there this time and maybe we could meet!

Bruno

Re: [OT] Javapolis 2006

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
The best thing about JavaPolis is _where_ it is. This region is so
beautiful, that I'd call it (for the cities and their buildings) the
most beautiful region in Europe. If you want to go for nature, that's
better somewhere else, for sure ;)

regards,

Martin

--