Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2003/07/09 08:58:58 UTC

[vote] XMLBeans to enter XML incubation

Christian/Erwin/Axl/Karel,

Need your vote on the following!  If you want any more info - let me know.

Cheers,
	Berin

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [vote] XMLBeans to enter XML incubation

Posted by Axl Mattheus <ax...@sun.com>.
+1.

Ax/

Posted by Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com>.
I haven't had the time to extensively play with it, but if it does half of
what it claims to be doing it would be worthwhile :)
   Name: Erwin van der Koogh

   [  ]  I agree with and support this proposal (+1)
   [0.9]  Indifference (-1 < x < +1)
   [  ]  I object and suggest a way to address my reservations (-1)

Erwin

Re: [vote] XMLBeans to enter XML incubation

Posted by Karel Wouters <Ka...@esat.kuleuven.ac.be>.