Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Ragnar Hakonarson <rh...@conquestnetwork.com> on 2000/05/03 20:21:29 UTC

problems with disabling scanning of HTML tags

Embperl continues to scan HTML tags although I have disabled scanning of
these.

The code is as follows:

<script>

[- $optDisableHTMLScan = 1 -]

  // some code

  // some more code

[- $optDisableHTMLScan = 0 -]

</script>

I am trying to let EmbPerl ignore any HTML tags within my Java code, as
above.
Am I doing anything wrong?

regards
ragnar

RE: problems with disabling scanning of HTML tags

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> Embperl continues to scan HTML tags although I have disabled scanning of
> these.
>
> The code is as follows:
>
> <script>
>
> [- $optDisableHTMLScan = 1 -]