Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2005/01/20 08:59:24 UTC

[OT] Germany & France have the right idea

http://www.theperlreview.com/Found/perl-germany.html

How is it that I heard about this on another list first??? :-)

  Issac

Re: [OT] Germany & France have the right idea

Posted by Lupe Christoph <lu...@lupe-christoph.de>.
On Thursday, 2005-01-20 at 09:59:24 +0200, Issac Goldstand wrote:
> http://www.theperlreview.com/Found/perl-germany.html

> How is it that I heard about this on another list first??? :-)

What you (and meybe the other list) missed is that Apach and Perl are
both near Schengen, location of the Schengen Treaty, which tore down the
EC borders, amongst them the border between Apach and Perl...

We German mod_perlers should start an initiative to rename Schengen to
mod_perl...

SCNR,
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| Ask not what your computer can do for you                              |