Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/12 19:36:15 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating RC#2

Hi Folks,
I am bringing this VOTE to a close as 72 hours has come and gone.
VOTE'ing is as follows

  [1] +1 Release these artifacts
Lewis John McGibbney

  [0] +0 OK, but...
  [0] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [1] -1 I oppose this release because...
Stian Soiland-Reyes

Due to the underlying issues with this RC (combined with John D. Ament's
comments) I am NOT going to release this RC. I will revert all and we will
try again hopefully today.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating RC#2

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Yep, let's try today together during ApacheCon.
Do you have time in the lunch break, Lewis?

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager