Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Ariel Rokem <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/03 23:35:04 UTC

pyspark on python 3

Hi everyone,

What is the state of affairs w.r.t python 3? Is this still post still a
good description of the situation?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/spark-users/GRKmVo0ZDBc

Thanks!

Ariel

Re: pyspark on python 3

Posted by Josh Rosen <ro...@gmail.com>.
It would be great if we supported Python 3 and I'd be happy to review any
pull requests to add it.  I don't know that Python 3 is very widely-used,
but I'm open to supporting it if it won't require too much work.

By the way, we recently added support for PyPy:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/2144

- Josh

Re: pyspark on python 3

Posted by tomo cocoa <co...@gmail.com>.