Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2004/02/06 14:27:46 UTC

maven site generating empty links

I'm running "maven site" on the jakarta-turbine-site module and I am
experiencing a problem whereby the links on each page are being
generated with empty hrefs.

e.g. the generated news.html includes:
when the href should be "/index.html".
The source navigation.xml file includes:
    <item name="Overview"              href="/index.html"/>

All of links on all of the generated pages exhibit this problem.

This has just got to be something silly on my part, can anyone point
me to what it might be?

I am using maven 1.0-rc1 on windoze and I don't see anything unusual
in the log.

Thanks,

Scott