Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Dhafer Ben Arbia <dh...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 11:43:31 UTC

Please Help

Hi all,
Please i've got a problem in my smtp server.
I'm using postfix amavisd-new and spamassassin , i don't know i don't have
the tag of spamassassin
in the header of my mails, only the antivirus....
i've configured spamassassin like it's described  in spamassassin.org with
amavisd-new
Any suggestion

--
Regards.

Ben Arbia Dhafer

Re: Please Help

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It sounds like you'd want to talk to the Amavis folks since you're using their
tools to call SA.  We can't help you with that.

Also, for general SA questions, please use the users@ list.  dev@ is meant for
discussions about SA development and not support.  fyi.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
A lecture on time travel will be held yesterday.