Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Harvey, David " <Da...@Ingenix.com> on 2006/02/01 20:00:59 UTC

Where are the classes for the tests in the tapestry 4.0 source bundle

Hello all,
I'm using Tapestry 4.0 and I have all the dependencies listed on the
jakarta tapestry web site.  My tapestry 4.0 seems to work properly with
the new annotations, etc, which are very cool.

I'm trying to base a component test on the BaseComponentTestCase that is
in the source bundle under framework.   Unfortunately this is not
shipped in any of the tapestry 4.0 or hivemind 1.1 jars.  Do I need to
compile these tests?  If so where is the HiveMindTestCase documentation.

Also, is there any documentation on how to use the component testing
framework that is new with Tapestry 4.0?  I'm fairly well-versed in
JUnit and it's many derivatives.

Thanks,
David Harvey

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 02/01/2006 02:05:43 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."

Re: Where are the classes for the tests in the tapestry 4.0 source bundle

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.
Does this mean that it is actually possible to write tests for my tapestry
page and component classes in an easy way supported by the framework? Does
there exist som documentation on this?

Inge

Posted by Mat Gessel <ma...@gmail.com>.