Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Richard Mayhew <ri...@splash.co.za> on 2004/02/26 16:51:58 UTC

Time Outs

Hi

I have been searching for some time on the following problem.

I am running the following..

Fedora Core 1 - (With all the latest updates)
Spam Assassin 2.63 (Compiled using the src RPMS)
spamassassin-2.63-1
spamassassin-tools-2.63-1

Perl 5.8.1 (rev 92)
perl-Filter-1.29-8
perl-HTML-Parser-3.26-18
perl-Digest-SHA1-2.01-15
perl-libwww-perl-5.65-6
perl-DBI-1.37-1
perl-Digest-HMAC-1.01-11
perl-Time-HiRes-1.38-4
perl-5.8.1-92
perl-HTML-Tagset-3.03-28
perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.63-1
perl-URI-1.21-7
perl-Net-DNS-0.31-3.2

--Misc
 Razor and Pyzor are install and work fine, but have been disabled as we may
require it later.

--SpamD
Options for spamd are : spamd -D -d -x -m25 -H -i 0.0.0.0 -A
ip.range.here./24 -u mail

--Information
No message bigger than 32k is sent through the spamd engines.
We use Exim 4.30 with the ExiScan patch 4.30

If you could help with this error, please let me know.

Here is a snippit from the Exim Pani Log.
6) < 2004-02-26 17:45:30 1AwMlW-0003O6-5N spam acl condition: error reading
from spamd socket: Connection timed out

Thanks

Richard