Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/26 18:37:13 UTC

mvn Install does not install my jar file

I am calling ant script from my pom file of project. This ant script calls another ant script and result in jar file. Now the question it that I want to install this jar file in maven repository but the jar file after installation contains only pom file. How can I install my resulting jar into maven repository. Below is my pom file

 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <parent>
    <groupId>com.pc.cp</groupId>
    <artifactId>cp-component</artifactId>