Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2019/04/09 20:09:49 UTC

Invoice Numbering Sequence

Where in Ofbiz can you change the invoice numbering sequence?  We do not
want to use invoice numbers that have already been used in our old
system.  Is there somewhere to input starting numbers for invoice and
sales order.

Thanks,

James

Re: Invoice Numbering Sequence

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Check this table "sequence_value_item"

With regards,
S K Pradeep Kumar,
9035009495

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Yes, please have a look at the SequenceValueItem entity. The default
sequence starts with 10000 but can can set it so any other number initially.

Regards,

Michael