Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/23 20:18:34 UTC

Receiving inventory for a product without supplier

Hello Community,

While testing, I was able to achieve the subject scenario, how is this possible?!

I defined a product, added a facility, then without adding a supplier for the product, I tried to receive
inventory thinking that it’s a flexibility in Ofbiz and that it’ll ask for the supplier while doing this step and link it to the product on the fly, but it didn’t!

Is there a scenario where this is possible?

Regards,
Emad

Re: Receiving inventory for a product without supplier

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hello Emad,

A product as always a supplier, maybe in your case it's yourself.

But if it's for increase your stock, you can do an inventory instead.

Nicolas