Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/03/04 14:55:01 UTC

Re: Best way to deal with Form object String parameters into another bean?

Subject: Re: Best way to deal with Form object String parameters into another bean?
From: Will Jaynes <ja...@umich.edu>
 ===
Are there any plans to enhance BeanUtils so that a more general
conversion can take place (like from string to date). I notice the
BeanUtil javadocs have a Converter interface mentioned, but I don't
think anything actually uses it.