Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Atul Mohan <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/11 22:15:22 UTC

Segment files for ITTwitterQueryTest and ITWikipediaQueryTest

Hi,
Presently the druid integration tests: ITTwitterQueryTest and
ITWikipediaQueryTest looks like it is using pre-ingested segments for
datasources *twitterstream* and *wikipedia_editstream* respectively. Is
there a way to access these segment files? I tried accessing it from S3
using the demo account credentials, but it gave me an AllAccessDisabled
exception.

Thanks
--
Atul Mohan
<at...@gmail.com>

Re: Segment files for ITTwitterQueryTest and ITWikipediaQueryTest

Posted by Atul Mohan <at...@gmail.com>.
Oh there it is :-)
Thanks Gian

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.