Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/12 04:04:17 UTC

Network connector and duplex settings

I have a situation that might benefit from dynamically changing a
networkconnector connection on a certain broker. Specifically I I wanted to
ask what would happen if you had a networkconnector on one broker and a
network connector on another broker, pointing to each other and both set to
full duplex.  Would this cause a problem or do full duplex networkconnectors
have to be the only networkconnector linking 2 brokers together?  I can see
how there could be issues with dead end network nodes in a network of
brokers if there is only a oneway network connector that is connecting 2
brokers, but no networkconnector connecting back.

Could I have two brokers, each with a full duplex network connector
connecting them together?

Thanks!
Ryan