Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shahed A Moolji <sh...@enoor.com> on 2001/06/07 16:36:27 UTC

Ajp13 and Internal HTTP cause Heavy CPU Load

Hi,

I am using tomcat 3.2.1 with apache and ajp13.
In the same server.xml, I also have the http connector
running for requests on port 8080.
I.e the internal tomcat webserver is also running.

Now the problem I am facing is that the java process
takes up almost 99% of CPU time and is always ticking.

I also have other tomcat instances running with ajp13 but without
the internal webserver also listening. Those java process
seem to be running ok.

Any idea whats going on ?

Thanks
Shahed