Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Philippe A." <fu...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 17:04:06 UTC

(Unknown)

Hello,

I have compiled Axis2 & rampart from trunk in order to workaround a bug
with wsdl2java. The client I developed back with Axis 1.4.1 no longer
works. More specifically, the username and password token does not get
added by the client in the soap header (confirmed with tcpdump). Client
requests are rejected by the server with "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAP
header missing".

I also see the following in my server logs (not sure if it is related or
not):
[WARN] Deprecated usage of OMElement#declareNamespace(String,String) with
empty prefix

My client is generated by wsdl2java and I wrote a simple wrapper class
around it. The wrapper closely matches this example:
http://blog.facilelogin.com/2008/11/security-policy-with-rampart.html

I invoke wsdl2java with the following options: -s -uw.

Debug traces show that rampart is being loaded by the client. I am not
using any other security for now (encryption or other). I am using
standalone axis server and I am in the process of replacing https transport
security for ws-security encryption.

All ideas welcome. Thank you!