Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Dunne <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/18 21:09:16 UTC

rendering php

I have installed Apache2.2 on my machine and got the "It Works" page when I type http://localhost in both windows and firefox.  Also when I type http://localhost/ProjectFolder I can see all my php files listed in both windows and firefox.  The difference is when I click on one of my webpages, I get the webpage rendered in windows, but in firefox I get the source code displayed.  Is there a reason for this? I am trying to execute an xmlhttprequest on a php webpage, but I am getting access denied on this line
http.open("GET", url, true); where url is "http://localhost/ProjectFolder/file.php".  Can anyone help me with this?

Richard.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: rendering php

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
Have you asked on an Apache httpd support list?  I don't see where
tomcat is involved in your question.

--David

Re: rendering php

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Richard-
what happens when you give god rights to everyone and everything for that
folder?
cwd ProjectFolder
chmod +777
M--