Posted to users@apex.apache.org by "Doyle, Austin O." <Au...@leidos.com> on 2016/08/10 15:56:03 UTC

Apex Finished Status

When would an Apex Application return a FINISHED status from YARN as opposed to continually being in the RUNNING state?
Is there a way to force the YARN status to FINISHED from within the application when processing is complete?

RE: Apex Finished Status

Posted by "Doyle, Austin O." <Au...@leidos.com>.
The exception is thrown and the data stops its flow, but the state doesn’t change.  I’ve also tried throwing the shutdown exception at the very beginning of the input operator so that the application would shut down to start with, however it continues to have the state RUNNING.

Posted by Ashwin Chandra Putta <as...@gmail.com>.

RE: Apex Finished Status

RE: Apex Finished Status

Posted by Ashwin Chandra Putta <as...@gmail.com>.