Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Taher Alkhateeb <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/01/16 14:23:16 UTC

Welcome to Olivier Heintz as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Olivier Heintz to become a new committer and
we are happy to announce that he has accepted this role.

Some of the reasons for inviting Olivier Heintz include:

- He is invested in the OFBiz project and has been a member for many years
- He is taking an initiative towards improving the UI part of the system
- He has functional experience in various areas of the framework
- He enjoys working with the community and collaborating with others

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Olivier!

Cheers,
Taher Alkhateeb

Re: Welcome to Olivier Heintz as new committer!

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Olivier!!!!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Oliver!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Oliver!!

Welcome aboard!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Welcome aboard Olivier

Posted by Gavin Mabie <kw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Olivier

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Many Many congratulations Olivier Heintz !!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org