Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/11/17 14:08:26 UTC

Re : Re : Generate source code with a JavaCC parser.

Finally, it works with another module. I just have to use the javacc plugin in the generate-sources phase of this new module. In the module where I want to generate source, I use the exec plugin to run the Parser.
The only problem is I have to generate the new source file in src/main/java because I have no way to specify a second source directory in the pom (for example target/generated-sources).

Thanks !

De : Chris Hilton <ch...@alterpoint.com>
À : Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 16 Novembre 2006, 18h36mn 05s

To my eyes (and how I've done it before), this would be two projects. One project to create the Parser and jar it. Then the second project would use that jar as a dependency and execute the appropriate class during the generate-sources phase.

Or you could get a little fancy and have the first project actually generate a Maven plugin with the Parser and then bind that plugin appropriately in the second project.

Hope that helps.

Chris

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com