Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dave Searle <da...@davesearle.co.uk> on 2003/01/13 00:45:00 UTC

problems with Call.addTransportPackage

Hi,

I'm having a few problems trying to get Call.setTargetEndpointAddress
working under Tomcat 4.1 using the samples.transport.tcp packages.

The JSP compiles fine, but upon execution I get this error:

javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.setTargetEndpointAddress(Call.java:681) at
org.apache.jsp.test_jsp._jspService(test_jsp.java:67) at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:136) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at
....(goes on for a while)

I have tested the code in a Java application and it works fine. I think
Tomcat is having problems finding the classpath for the transport
classes when the function Call.addTransportPackage("samples.transport")
is called. I have set the classpath up correctly and I have put the
transport packages in just about every location I can think of (on the
server).

Does anyone have any pointers?

Cheers,
Dave