Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/10 23:54:57 UTC

Is QPID-2674 really a blocker?

QPID-2674 is the only JIRA still marked Fix For 0.7 and sitting in Open
status. There hasn't been any activity listed against the JIRA itself in 2
weeks. Are people working furiously on it and are too busy to update it, or
is it really not a blocker and can just be moved out in that case?

The first RC has served its purpose (i.e. getting people to actually look at
it), but I don't see much reason to cut RC2 until this JIRA is updated (one
way or the other).

Can someone in the know update the JIRA with its status please:

Robbie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Is QPID-2674 really a blocker?

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 22:54 +0000, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> QPID-2674 is the only JIRA still marked Fix For 0.7 and sitting in Open
> status. There hasn't been any activity listed against the JIRA itself in 2
> weeks. Are people working furiously on it and are too busy to update it, or
> is it really not a blocker and can just be moved out in that case?
>
> The first RC has served its purpose (i.e. getting people to actually look at
> it), but I don't see much reason to cut RC2 until this JIRA is updated (one
> way or the other).
>
> Can someone in the know update the JIRA with its status please:

Technically I don't think it's a blocker since it's not a regression. It
is a serious bug though. Gordon may have a different idea though.

I've not really had time to work on it recently, I may get time to look
at it tomorrow.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org