Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2004/07/19 20:07:34 UTC

[OT] OS/X Subclipse library.

Folks,
	I've managed to (finally) build Subclipse for OSX integrated with
Eclipse 3.0 and Subversion 1.0.5, without using fink.

As it's quite difficult to get the JNI library built (lots of manual
steps), if you need a copy of the library, let me know...

Works pretty neat, especially if you use OxygenXML as your XML editor
in your eclipse environment... :-D

	Pier

Re: [OT] OS/X Subclipse library.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 19 Jul 2004, at 20:43, Ugo Cei wrote:

>> As it's quite difficult to get the JNI library built (lots of manual
>> steps), if you need a copy of the library, let me know...
>
> Not right now, but I think I will need it in the future. How about
> posting a page on the Wiki detailing the installation steps and
> attaching the lib?

I _hate_ the Apache Wiki, I think it sucks so badly... So I installed
mine:

http://www.betaversion.org/wiki/display/Pier/Subversion

	Pier

Re: [OT] OS/X Subclipse library.

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 19/lug/04, alle 20:07, Pier Fumagalli ha scritto:

> Folks,
> 	I've managed to (finally) build Subclipse for OSX integrated with
> Eclipse 3.0 and Subversion 1.0.5, without using fink.

Great!

> As it's quite difficult to get the JNI library built (lots of manual
> steps), if you need a copy of the library, let me know...

Not right now, but I think I will need it in the future. How about
posting a page on the Wiki detailing the installation steps and
attaching the lib?

> Works pretty neat, especially if you use OxygenXML as your XML editor
> in your eclipse environment... :-D
>
> 	Pier

What has Oxygen to offer in relation to Subversion?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/