Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rick Rineholt <ri...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/09 17:30:05 UTC

Rash of cosmetic changes.

May I start out by first saying that this may seem a little too thin
skinned on my part,
but Axis has always had a lot more what I classify to be "cosmetic" change
activity to the
its source than I've ever been accustomed to.  But, recently  the pace of
this actively has
seemed to have increased even more making the isolation of real
functionally changes using
standard diff type tools almost quite useless.  I like to pose the question
to the community
if the payback to such changes REALLY brings about that much more QUALITY
to source's
readability given how much they can limit the functionality of tools to can
isolate real functional
changes.

Rick Rineholt
"The truth is out there...  All you need is a better search engine!"

rineholt@us.ibm.com