Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by info vs <in...@veersoftsolutions.com> on 2009/10/13 13:45:26 UTC

Order Information still shows "Sales Tax" instead of 'Excise Duty'

Hi
I have created a "Excise Duty" in the TaxAuthorityRateType for the Indian
customer .
Added an entry in to TaxAuthorityRateProduct for Ecommerce store.
Created DemoIndianCustomer with Indian Adrress.
here is some XML data

    <TaxAuthorityRateType taxAuthorityRateTypeId="EXCISE_DUTY"
description="Excise Duty"/>

    <TaxAuthority taxAuthGeoId="IND" taxAuthPartyId="INDIA_EXCISEDUTY"
includeTaxInPrice="N"/>
    <TaxAuthorityGlAccount taxAuthGeoId="IND"
taxAuthPartyId="INDIA_EXCISEDUTY"
        organizationPartyId="Company" glAccountId="250000"/>
    <TaxAuthorityRateProduct taxAuthorityRateSeqId="9100" taxAuthGeoId="IND"

        taxAuthPartyId="INDIA_EXCISEDUTY"
taxAuthorityRateTypeId="EXCISE_DUTY"
        productCategoryId="" titleTransferEnumId="" minItemPrice="0.00"
minPurchase="0.00" taxShipping="N" taxPercentage="8" taxPromotions="N"
        fromDate="2001-05-13 00:00:00.001" thruDate="" description="Excise
Duty"/>

  Now login as DemoIndianCustomer and ordered an item but still in the Order
Information its showing Sales tax instead of Excise Duty.
How can we make it Excise Duty???

Thanks in Advance
       Infovs

Re: Order Information still shows "Sales Tax" instead of 'Excise Duty'

Posted by info vs <in...@veersoftsolutions.com>.
Again, providing more details..
Correct TaxAuthorityRateType is not showing up in the sales order.  It
always shows as 'Sales Tax Jurisdiction'
I performed the following steps
* Created a TaxAuthority with Geo=IND
* Created a new TaxAuthorityRateType= 'EXCISE_DUTY'
* Created TaxAuthorityRateProduct for categoryid=101 and type=EXCISE_DUTY'
* Created a customer as needed by the above TaxAuthority. with geo=IND
* Created a Sales Order.

The sales order always shows up as 'Sales Tax Jurisdiction' instead of new
TaxAuthorityRateType
Any suggestions please.

Thanks
infovs