Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/23 19:43:38 UTC

FOP 0.20.5 Preserve Whitespace

Hi,

I am using FOP 0.20.5 - I am trying to preserve whitespace but it's not
working. I tried both examples below with no luck.

<fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="text-10" linefeed-treatment="preserve"
white-space-collapse="false" wrap-option="wrap" white-space="pre">
	<xsl:apply-templates/>
</fo:block>

<fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="text-10" linefeed-treatment="preserve"
white-space-collapse="false" wrap-option="wrap"
white-space-treatment="preserve">
	<xsl:apply-templates/>
</fo:block>

Thanks

Re: FOP 0.20.5 Preserve Whitespace

Posted by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com>.
Andreas,

I got it working.

<xsl:when test="@space = 'preserve'">
		<fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="text-10" white-space-collapse="false"
wrap-option="wrap" white-space-treatment="preserve">
					<xsl:value-of select="."/>
		</fo:block>
</xsl:when>

Thanks,

Posted by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com>.
Andreas,

Having a "crack" at it is a good way of saying it. Its still on the the "to
do" list. As for my white space... I will keep working on it. :)

Regards,

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.

Posted by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Andreas,

As always, thank you for your help. I am stuck with 0.20.5 due to the fact
that 0.94 or 0.95 do not support either fo:table-continued or fox extension
"Continued-label".

Bones

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.