Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/09/19 14:20:25 UTC

[HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2016.09 release

Hi all,

I plan to merge some new bundle updates later today and start the
ServiceMix Bundles 2016.09 release later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Please, let me know if you have some pending bundles on your bucket.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2016.09 release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
:-)
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Monday, September 26, 2016 7:37 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
Oh sorry, we are good, the e-mail was an "old" one ;)

Jet lag sucks ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Erf,

As said, I started the release during the week end. So, now I have to merge.

Next time, please, wait after the release.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks JB :-)
 --
Andrea Cosentino