Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by hw...@aol.com on 2014/02/20 02:55:26 UTC

I installed open office and it fouled up my internet, I tied to uninstall it but it won't without uninstalling the setup program which I cannot find.

Please let me know how to get out of this mess and start all over again

H Waring

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: I installed open office and it fouled up my internet, I tied to uninstall it but it won't without uninstalling the setup program which I cannot find.

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
First of all the Subject box is for a subject and the Message window is
for your message.

Could you tell us where you downloaded OpenOffice from you should
download only from www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

To uninstall OpenOffice open the Directory *OpenOffice 4.0.1 (en-US)
Installation Files*, which is normally located on your Desktop.
Now you double click on *setup.exe* this will start the setup program
when it detects that OpenOffice is already installed you get the option
to *Repair* of *Remove* the package.

Have fun.

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.
Forwarding a copy to H Waring - who is not subscribed to this list.

>> Please let me know how to get out of this mess and start all over again
>>

> I really don't understand how installing OpenOffice could affect your
> Internet connection, as it has nothing to do with it.  Perhaps you could
> provide more details on what happened.

H Waring: Please reply ONLY to users@openoffice.apache.org not to any
individual replying to your message.

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.