Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Anthony Karsten <AK...@ISDCorporation.com> on 2004/10/12 19:14:04 UTC

multi-user license

Looking through the Derby manuals I ran into this:

"(You must have a multi-user license to have more than one connection to
Derby.)"
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals/develop/develop77.html

when describing the different Connection Modes.  I am assuming this is a
remnant of Cloudscape that hasn't been removed but just want to make
sure.  Can anyone confirm this?

--
Tony Karsten

Re: multi-user license

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Anthony Karsten wrote:

>Looking through the Derby manuals I ran into this:
>
>"(You must have a multi-user license to have more than one connection to
>Derby.)"
>http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals/develop/develop77.html
>
>when describing the different Connection Modes.  I am assuming this is a
>remnant of Cloudscape that hasn't been removed but just want to make
>sure.  Can anyone confirm this?

Hi, Tony,

Yes, this is a holdover from Cloudscape. Please log a doc bug in Jira.

Thanks for catching it!

-jean