Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sameer <sa...@c2.net> on 1997/11/09 21:16:55 UTC

mod_so

	So I've got a +1 from brian on mod_so. Two questions

1) Underscores: Should I try prepending, appending, and ignoring?

2) Location: Should it go into os/unix or modules/standard?

3) More +1s ?

	Once it goes in I think there's a lot of cross platform tweaks
it is going to need.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777

Re: mod_so

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Sun, 9 Nov 1997, sameer wrote:

> 	So I've got a +1 from brian on mod_so. Two questions
>
> 1) Underscores: Should I try prepending, appending, and ignoring?

Probably. You should see what Java does when it calls a native
function from a shared library. I think it goes through at least six
or so different versions until it finds a match.

> 2) Location: Should it go into os/unix or modules/standard?

Good question. I would say os/unix, to match os/win32/mod_dll.c, but
I'm not sure.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>