Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Tapan Nanawati <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/14 16:34:48 UTC

Install APACHE SOAP on Oracle 9iAS

Hi, Can anybody help me install

# Apache Soap on
# Oracle 9i Applicaiton server
# Orcale Installation Type : Standard
# Operating system : Win NT

Till now i was using Soap on Tomcat and it was fine.
But as per my company requirement it has to be
uploaded on Oracle 9iAS. I saw that recently oracle
came up with "Container for java Components" I thought
I would use this  since it apeared to be similar to
tomcat. but it seems quite confusing.. classpath
settings and where to put Xerces and all is very
confusing.
Can anybody help me insatll soap on the above
combination!!! or without the "Container for java
Components" even.
Help..
Thanks