Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by subrash <su...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/19 21:23:55 UTC

Example Durable Subscription activemq-cpp

Iam new to activemq-cpp and active-mq . iam trying out the durable
subscription feature. I have a publisher and a subscriber
and it did not work.  I expected the following to happen
#  a Subscriber Starts and the establishes a durable connection with a topic
# A Publisher publishes to topic
# The Subscribes recieves those messages
# The Subscribes Closes the session
# The Publisher  Publishese nxt batch  to topic
# The Subscriber Starts up again
# Subscribes reestablishes Durable Connection
# Subscribes Recieves all the messages  ( This did not happen )

I have basicallly modified the example code for implementing this

if anybody can help me it will be great

there are 4 files uploaded with this message two are just the main programs
the other two are the actual classes

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19056934/AsyncConsumer.C AsyncConsumer.C
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19056934/Producer.C Producer.C
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19056934/SimpleAsyncConsumer.C