Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Wells, Steve (RTPeP)" <St...@riotinto.com> on 2004/08/03 08:37:42 UTC

Border with top and left related menus

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the following please, ie
a hint as to how to do this or pointer to an example:

I have created a border component with a top row with rollovers etc (my
first bit of Tapestry...very nice).  What I need to add is a left side
menu that has menu items that are in the context of what has been
selected on the top menu.   (Of course there will be a main area to the
right for content)

Example: Option 1 on the top may have left menu items Create, List,
Search; Option 2 selected on top menu may have left menu items Create,
List, Chart.

What I can't quite figure yet is how to (elegantly) "wire" the 2 menus
together.  I have a few ideas but would like to hear what others would
do.

Thanks