Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ivan Vitoria Sanchez <iv...@grupoica.com> on 2010/11/29 12:05:29 UTC

Specify "xsi:type" in all JAXB elements

Hello,

Is there any way to make the marshaller print xsi:type=”MyClass” in all JAXB
elements? Currently, this is only done when generic types are serialized
whereas specifying the type allows me to build a better parser at client
side.

Regards,

Ivan Vitoria Sanchez

Districte 22@ - Complexe Ecourban - Edifici Blau

C / Almogàvers 119-123, 3º 4ª - 08018 Barcelona

Tel. 93 452 02 65 Fax. 93 451 35 42

cid:image004.gif@01C98064.8D3140B0

Re: Specify "xsi:type" in all JAXB elements

Posted by am am <ak...@yahoo.com>.
Why would you want to do this? This is not WS-I BP conformant

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org