Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by lizhi <sl...@qq.com> on 2016/06/22 03:55:39 UTC

the base.js super call have gc bug

  childCtor.base = function(me, methodName, var_args) {
    // Copying using loop to avoid deop due to passing arguments object to
    // function. This is faster in many JS engines as of late 2014.
    var args = new Array(arguments.length - 2);
    for (var i = 2; i < arguments.length; i++) {
      args[i - 2] = arguments[i];
    }
    return parentCtor.prototype[methodName].apply(me, args);
  };

aways new array

Re: the base.js super call have gc bug

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
I am not familiar js. flexjs very good performance can be. But the super call
14.42%. If flexjs change here would be better. Such as super call, use
_parent.test ()? Getter, setter, use get_xxx (), set_xxx (). Everything for
performance, allowing flexjs apply to game development

Re: the base.js super call have gc bug

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Do you have a simple test case that shows the performance difference?

-Alex

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.

Re: the base.js super call have gc bug

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
hard to say.but the flexjs0.5 or flexjs0.6,are faster than flexjs0.7.

Re: the base.js super call have gc bug

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
What does the patch that fixes this issue look like?

-Alex

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
https://www.sitepoint.com/google-closure-how-not-to-write-javascript/

Re: the base.js super call have gc bug

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 6/21/16, 9:41 PM, "lizhi" <sl...@qq.com> wrote:

><http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n53499/%E6%97%A
>0%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98.jpg>
>
>i upload a image,it maybe the google bug

Base.js is from Google Closure Library.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: the base.js super call have gc bug

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Isn't that Google's code?  File a report with them.

-Alex