Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 06:56:49 UTC

Re: Classloading exception in Maven built ear..

What app server are you deploying to? Are you sure the tcl dependency
is identical in both ears? Can you fully unzip both ears (and all
war/jar inside) and run a diff against the files? There must be a
difference somewhere that's just not obvious.

Wayne

Posted by Larry Suto <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thanks for the reply,

The app server is Websphere 5.1...I have done a diff that did not indicate
any clear differences..but I have not done every jar yet..I will do that
next.

Larry