Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by "Ken MacPherson (CampusEAI Consortium)" <ke...@campuseai.org> on 2007/12/18 15:33:37 UTC

Re: [POLL] Minimal JRE for HttpClient 4.0

i'm a little late on this one, but will weight in my opin.
usually vote for backwards compatibility but going forward there are too many cool and important features in the new
jdk, it will be a quantum leap forward for certain functions, as we employ this there should be clear line of demarcation.

[x] +1 I am in favor of using Java 1.5 and taking advantage