Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/22 16:20:50 UTC

Adding missing stuff to our website

Hi,

Just added missing stuff as required by
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs
I also managed to refactor a bit the website in order to make it
more maintainable.

Hope I did not break anything. In case, please ping.

There is still work to do, but ...

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Adding missing stuff to our website

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 23, 2013, at 5:17 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No problem, that's part of the job and most of the time way important than
> code itself.
> Apologize if I broke something.

No apologize necessary, was very good of you to fix it!

> I did as quick as possible to get something and answer to Greg.

The way I see it you got two people to put time into it :)  Pretty good results :)

> I wanted also to refactor templates with real header/footer, etc and get
> something clean and structured for the mark down documentation.

I like the restructure.

-David

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.