Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Enric Staromiejski Torregrosa <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 20:06:55 UTC

Trying to get started

Hi,

i'm trying to load a sample configuration file (from the samples distributed
by tuscany) like this:

Config config =
ConfigUtil.*loadConfig*(t.getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(configFile));

where t is an instance of the current class, but I'm get the following
error:

Exception in thread "main" *java.lang.RuntimeException*: *
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException*: Feature
'ConnectionInfo' not found. (http:///temp.xml, 22, 20)

at org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.util.ConfigUtil.loadConfig(*ConfigUtil.java:54
*)

at _test.CATest.main(*CATest.java:48*)

Caused by: *org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException*:
Feature 'ConnectionInfo' not found. (http:///temp.xml, 22, 20)

at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.handleErrors(*XMLLoadImpl.java
:80*)

at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(*XMLLoadImpl.java:274*)

at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(*
XMLResourceImpl.java:666*)

at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.load(*XMLResourceImpl.java
:634*)

at org.apache.tuscany.sdo.helper.XMLDocumentImpl.load(*XMLDocumentImpl.java
:238*)

at org.apache.tuscany.sdo.helper.XMLDocumentImpl.load(*XMLDocumentImpl.java
:216*)

at org.apache.tuscany.sdo.helper.XMLHelperImpl.load(*XMLHelperImpl.java:75*)

at org.apache.tuscany.sdo.helper.XMLHelperImpl.load(*XMLHelperImpl.java:69*)

at org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.util.ConfigUtil.loadConfig(*ConfigUtil.java:52
*)

... 1 more

RE: Trying to get started

Posted by Brady Johnson <bj...@roguewave.com>.
In case you're interested, the tree is like this:

 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/
    |-->cpp/
    |     |-->das/
    |     |-->etc/