Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Fryblik <ja...@ebrothers.cz> on 2012/03/27 09:46:43 UTC

Tapestry 5 + Microdata

Hi,

i`ve tried to implement Microdata into some pages, but i`m getting exception
below. I have doctype set on HTML5, all supporting javascripts included.
Does somebody has experience with this? Please help, thanks in advance.

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute name "itemscope"
associated with an element type "address" must be followed by the ' = '
character.
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1231)
	at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.XMLTokenStream.parse(XMLTokenStream.java:301)
	at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.SaxTemplateParser.parse(SaxTemplateParser.java:180)
	... 129 more

BR,
Jan

Re: Tapestry 5 + Microdata

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 04:46:43 -0300, Jan Fryblik <ja...@ebrothers.cz>
wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> i`ve tried to implement Microdata into some pages, but i`m getting
> exception below. I have doctype set on HTML5, all supporting javascripts
> included.
> Does somebody has experience with this? Please help, thanks in advance.
>
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute name "itemscope"
> associated with an element type "address" must be followed by the ' = '
> character.

Tapestry templates should be valid XML files, regardless of the generated
format (HTML, XHTML, HTML5). Use the HTML 5 XML syntax while a proper
Tapestry support for HTML 5 non-XML isn't created. You can file a feature
request JIRA for that.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor