Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Derek Mahar <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/12 18:56:49 UTC

Documentation for SpringJmsBootstrap?

Where may I find the API documentation for
class org.apache.activemq.artemis.integration.spring.SpringJmsBootstrap?

Thank you,

Derek

Re: Documentation for SpringJmsBootstrap?

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.com>.
To be clear, the setBeanFactory method is there to fulfill the implementation of org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactoryAware.  API documentation for that class is available from Spring (e.g. https://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/javadoc-api/org/springframework/beans/factory/BeanFactoryAware.html).

Justin

Posted by Derek Mahar <de...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.com>.