Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com> on 2010/10/06 14:33:11 UTC

CMIS Workbench

Hi,

I have moved the Swing Client to trunk and renamed it to CMIS Workbench.
If nobody objects I will move the old Swing Client code to the "old" folder.

Note that I also renamed the system property names from "swingclient..."
to "cmis.workbench...". If you currently use them, you have to update
your configuration.

- Florian

Re: CMIS Workbench

Posted by Stephan Klevenz <st...@klaeff.de>.
Hi,

Additional to this change I have adopted Hudson build configuration:

Chemistry - OpenCMIS - install (changed):
* switch to JDK 1.6 as required by workbench
* added the assembly build target

Chemistry - OpenCMIS - Workbench (new):
* build of the WebStart target for the workbench in a separate job

For details see here:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Chemistry/

Regards,
Stephan

Am 06.10.2010 um 14:33 schrieb Florian Müller:

> Hi,
>
> I have moved the Swing Client to trunk and renamed it to CMIS Workbench.
> If nobody objects I will move the old Swing Client code to the "old" folder.
>
> Note that I also renamed the system property names from "swingclient..." to "cmis.workbench...". If you currently use them, you have to update your configuration.
>

> - Florian

----
Stephan Klevenz

Fabrikstr. 45