Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bheath <bh...@nortel.com> on 2008/04/22 00:34:45 UTC

need to run an ANT task that uses FTP

Hi All,

I have an ant task that I am run from my pom file using the plugin
maven-antrun-plugin.
Recently I added another target to the ant task that runs ftp. To get ftp to
work with just ant alone (not run through maven) I had to add a couple of
jars to my ant/lib directory.

If I try to run my ant task through maven I get the same error I see when I
did not have the ant libraries installed. I tried adding the files as a
dependency in my pom but that did not help.

Is there a way to tell maven to use my installed ant when I want to run an
ANT task from maven?

Sorry id this is a total newbie question, but I am a maven total newbie

Thanks
Bruce

Re: need to run an ANT task that uses FTP

Posted by bheath <bh...@nortel.com>.
Hi All,

I found this post that helped me
http://www.nabble.com/Is-there-FTP-plugin--tt8164184s177.html#a8167656