Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com> on 2003/11/17 11:32:27 UTC

Re: [newbie] Access to message resources from tile controller class

I tend to stick to using plain old actions rather than extending tile
action for tiles stuff..

You can forward to your definitions.

<action path="/process" ..
	<forward name="success"  path="mytiledef.success" />
	..

This way you don't need to store anything in a properties file, just in
tiles-defs and struts config.

  Cheers Mark