Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <M....@voca.com> on 2006/04/06 17:16:50 UTC

JCA Config

Hi,

I am using (rather trying to use :-)) ActiveMQ standalone with consumers
and producers from Weblogic. I have tried configuring the RAR with the
following configuration,

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0
<http://activemq.org/config/1.0> ">

  <broker useJmx="true">

 <!-- In ActiveMQ 4, you can setup destination policies. note: this xml
format may still change a bit -->
    <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap><policyEntries>

          <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
          </policyEntry>

      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

    <persistenceAdapter>
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../data"/>
      <!-- To use a different datasource, use th following syntax : -->
      <!--
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../data"
dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>
       -->
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
      <!-- prefixing a connector with discovery: causes the connector to
be advertiesed over rendezvous -->
      <!-- transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/ -->
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
      <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://host1:61616)"/>
      <!--
      <networkConnector
uri="static://(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)"/>
      -->
    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>

</beans>

Is this the right configuration? I am getting a NotSerializableException
on XBeanBrokerService.

Thanks in advance
Meeraj

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.

Re: JCA Config

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm not quite sure why the RAR is trying to serialize the entire
broker; that generally sounds like a bad thing to do - but if it
helps, I've made BrokerService implement serializable, though we
should try avoid actually really serializing it if we can :)

--

James
-------